São Paulo Immigration Lawyer

Do You Have A Case?

Contact our attorneys now

I'm not a robot

Immigration Law and Naturalization

The São Paulo Immigration Lawyer Alessandro Jacob informs that Immigration visa to Brazil will be granted only to applicants who satisfy the special requirements established by the Brazilian National Immigration Council or the Ministry of Labor. In principle, there are seven cases in which a foreigner can obtain a permanent residence visa to Brazil:

Marriage or Stable Union to a Brazilian citizen

A permanent residence visa is granted to foreigners married to Brazilian citizens.


A foreigner who intends to remain permanently in Brazil and will invest foreign funds in productive activities, so absorbing or training specialized labor. This category was planned for those foreigners who wish to invest funds (minimum of R$ 500.000 Brazilian reais) in any kind of productive activity in Brazil.

Work Visas

We can help apply work visas for high skill workers

Board of Directors Permanent Visas thru Investment

International companies can setting up legal entity in Brazil and bring 04 directors with permanent visas

Foreigner with Brazilian offspring

This case is covered by a resolution of the National Immigration Council. A permanent visa is traditionally granted to the foreign parent or parents of a Brazilian child. The offspring should be economically dependent on the foreign mother or father and be under the guardianship of the applicant.

Homosexual marriage or stable union to a Brazilian Citizen

A permanent residence visa is granted to foreigners married or thru stable Union with same sex Brazilian citizens

Brazilian Nationality

You can apply to live as Brazilians.


Mr. Alessandro Jacob speaking about Brazilian Law on "International Bar Association" conference

Find Us

Rio de Janeiro

Av. Presidente Wilson, 231 / Salão 902 Parte - Centro
CEP 20030-021 - Rio de Janeiro - RJ

+55 21 3942-1026

São Paulo

Travessa Dona Paula, 13 - Higienópolis
CEP -01239-050 - São Paulo - SP

+ 55 11 3280-2197